Your public profile will likely be the primary way any prospective member will evaluate how they intend to interact with your organization. Clearly describing and displaying your membership offerings helps your soon-to-be members make informed decisions.
As a default, your membership types will initially display chronologically, with the most recent added at the top of the list.
To change the membership type ordering...
- Navigate to Members > Membership Types (https://www.joinit.org/membership-types)
- At the top of your screen, click the "SET DISPLAY ORDER" button
- From the "Current Order" list, click the membership type card you'd like to appear at the top of the list on your public profile
- Proceed by clicking the membership type that you'd like to appear second; proceed with subsequent membership types, clicking to add them to the "Pending New Order" list in the order you'd like them to appear
- Once you are content with the new ordering, click the green "SAVE DISPLAY ORDER" button at the top to send the updates to your public profile