Introduction to Adding Members to your Database
With Join It, there are a variety of ways that members can easily be added to your member database -- each of the following methods for adding a member meets unique cases and needs of different organizations:
- Organization admins can add members through their admin Dashboard
- Organization admins can bulk import their members into their membership database (via CSV, Excel, or Google Sheets files).
- Members can join themselves through your Organization's profile
- Members can be synced from external systems (like Eventbrite).
Instructions for Adding a Member Manually
Adding a member through your administrator dashboard is quick and super easy within Join It!
- From your Dashboard, select the 'Members' page from the navigation
- At the top of your member table, click the button that says "Add Member"
- Select which Membership Type you want to add the member to and fill out the respective fields. Then you're all set!
- If necessary, add a note of any payment received either through an Offline Payment or through one of our Online or Backend Payment gateways