Since organizations commonly sell products or merchandise through Shopify, we've built an Automation for Shopify to sync your sales to your membership database.
What does the Spotify Membership App do?
- Create Member Discounts for Shopify: One of the more recent enhancements is that we now allow org admins to create an Automation that create Member Discounts in Shopify. Learn more here.
- Sync Order Data from Shopify to Join It: Organizations can also connect their Shopify account to Join It, so that all of their Orders are connected to members -- giving a more complete look at the value of members. Learn more below.
Details on Syncing Order Data
The first iteration of the Automation for Shopify is very straight forward. The automation syncs Orders created on Shopify to their respective membership records (by matching on the email address associated with the Shopify order).
How do I set it up?
Setting up an automation is quick and easy:
- Navigate to the 'Automations' section from your Dashboard
- Make the connection between Shopify and Join It
- Create the automation for syncing your Shopify orders to your membership database.
Once you complete these three steps, then you're all set!
Details on Syncing Member Discounts
We go into more detail on Syncing Member Discounts to Shopify here. If the current iteration of Shopify doesn't meet your needs, then we'd love to hear from you!