Join It has integrated with Constant Contact to help keep your mailing lists in sync with your membership database.
What does it do?
With this automation, new members will automatically be added to a selected list in Constant Contact. Organizations have the option to:
- Sync all members to a single selected list or multiple lists at once
- Sync members from a specific membership type to a selected list
- Setup multiple automations, so members from specific membership types can go to separate lists.
How do I set it up?
To connect Constant Contact and make sure your new members are automatically added to the appropriate Constant Contact list, follow these steps:
- Sign up for you account on Join It and go through the onboarding process to get your initial set-up.
- To connect your Constant Contact account, navigate to the Automations section of Join It.
- Select the tile that's labeled Constant Contact
- If you haven't already connected your Constant Contact account, then you'll be prompted to click on the button that says "Connect Constant Contact" and then login with your Constant Contact credentials.
- Select which membership types you want to be included in the setup of this automation (you can select 'All Members' or a single membership type).
- Select whether you want Constant Contact to sync to a single list or multiple lists.
- Select which Constant Contact List(s) you want your members automatically added to.
- Click 'Create Automation' and you're all set! All new Members will be automatically added.
What Membership Information is Synced
Join It will automatically sync the following information to Constant Contact when adding a Contact record for memberships:
- Email Address
- First Name
- Last Name
- Job Title*
*Fields will only be added to Constant Contact if they are collected in the membership form