Join It has integrated with Emma to help keep your mailing lists in sync with your membership database.
What does it do?
With this automation, new members will automatically be added to a selected list in Emma. Organizations have the option to:
- Sync all members to a selected list
- Sync members from a specific membership type to a selected list
- Setup multiple automations, so members from specific membership types can go to separate lists.
How do I set it up?
To connect Emma and make sure your new members are automatically added to the appropriate Emma list, follow these steps:
- Sign up for you account on Join It and go through the onboarding process to get your initial set-up.
- To connect your Emma account, navigate to the 'Automations' section of Join It.
- Select the card that's labeled 'Emma'.
- If you haven't already connected your Emma account, then you'll be prompted to click on the button that says "Connect Emma" and then login with your Emma credentials.
- Select which membership types you want to be included in the setup of this automation (you can select 'All Members' or a single membership type).
- Select which Emma 'List' you want your members automatically added to.
- Click 'Create Automation' and you're all set! All new Members will be automatically added.