In addition to Join It's simple member communication tools (which are perfect for one-off emails to a single member or groups of members), Join It also has a number of automated and triggered emails that helps organizations effortlessly manage their members.
Description of Membership Confirmation Email
Membership Confirmation emails are automatically sent once a member joins your Organization.
When an admin of your Organization is adding a member through the admin tools, then they can decide whether to send (or suppress) a Membership Confirmation email.
Features of Membership Confirmation emails:
- Customizable message (can be set by Membership Type): Many organizations will include custom messages in the Membership Confirmation to deliver members-only information immediately after sign up.
- Adjust which admins are notified: In the Communications tab, organizations can adjust which admins are included on BCC of this type of message.
Information Included in the Membership Confirmation Email
- Organization's Name and Logo
- Organization's Twitter, Facebook, and Website links
- Name of Membership Type
- Price of Membership Type
- Button / CTA to View Membership
- Customizable Confirmation Message
- Member Information: Information provided by the Member during registration