In addition to Join It's simple member communication tools (which are perfect for one-off emails to a single member or groups of members), Join It also has a number of automated and triggered emails that helps organizations effortlessly manage their members.
Description of Membership Payment Email
Membership Payment emails are automatically sent once an automatically re-billing membership payment is collected.
When an admin of your Organization is adding a member through the admin tools, then they can decide whether to send (or suppress) a Membership Payment email.
Features of Membership Payment emails:
- Adjust which admins are notified: In the Communications tab, organizations can adjust which admins are included on BCC of this type of message.
Information Included in the Membership Payment Email
- Organization's Name and Logo
- Organization's Twitter, Facebook, and Website links
- Name of Membership Type
- Price of Membership Type
- Button / CTA to View Membership
- Customizable Confirmation Message
- Member Information: Information provided by the Member during registration