In response to COVID-19 and the broader current events, we've seen shifting needs from Organizations that use the Join It platform.
One of the common themes that we've heard comes from Organizations that are quickly adopting new tools to support bringing their communities online. And one of these new tools that organizations want to connect to their Membership to Zoom.
After watching the increasing popularity of Zoom and hearing this feedback from existing customers -- we quickly got to work on building a new Zoom Membership Management.
- Step 1 - Connection your Zoom account to Join It through the 'Automations' tab in your Dashboard (for specific details, see 'Installation' section below)
- Step 2 - Create your Meetings in Zoom as you typically would.
- Step 3 - Newly created Meetings in Zoom are instantly pushed into your account on Join It to make sure your Profile and the Member Portal are always up-to-date.
For customers that are brand new to Join It, you'll have to complete two set up steps.
- Set up step 1 - If you haven't already, then create an account on Join It by signing up here.
- Set up step 2 - Select one of our trial packages (don't worry, these are completely free and don't even require a credit card up front).
For existing customers (or new customers that have completed the two set up steps), you can install Zoom by following these instructions:
- Step 1 - In your left-hand navigation, click on the menu item for 'Automations'
- Step 2 - Out of the list of options, select the tile that says 'Zoom'
- Step 3 - Connect your Zoom account by clicking the 'Connect Zoom'
- Step 4 - Create your meetings in Zoom as your normally would, and they'll be automatically synced to your organization on Join It
The integration between Zoom and Join It leverages a feature on Zoom called "webhooks" -- but don't be intimidated by this technical jargon! -- Join It has done all the hard work to build on top of this technical feature, so that the meetings that you create on Zoom will be automatically synced to your organization on Join It.
To uninstall the connection between Join It and Zoom, follow these steps:
- Step 1 - Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace
- Step 2 - Click 'Manage' > 'Installed Apps' or search for the Membership app
- Step 3 - Click the Membership app
- Step 4 - Click Uninstall
Why am I having trouble establishing the connection to Zoom?
We're sincerely sorry for the issue! We're actively working with Zoom to get this resolved so that our Integration can be installed across all Zoom accounts. We've last updated/addressed this issue on Oct 13th, 2020 -- and we're hoping to have additional updates shortly.
We're here to help and we'd love to hear from you!
If you need to contact support, you can chat us using the chat widget in the lower right hand corner of this page or email us at email@example.com
Support Service Level Agreement
We have dedicated staff online to chat between 9am Eastern Time to 6pm Eastern Time -- and we commonly respond outside of those hours based on availability and demand.
We commit to getting a 1st response to customers within 1 business day of their initial inquiry (and in reality, our average response times are much much shorter).
Questions or Suggestions?
We built this integration very quickly in response to COVID-19, and we're sure this only scratches the surface of the potential integration of these two platforms.
Do you currently use Zoom for your online community and sell Memberships? If so, we'd love to hear from you!