Invite Additional Users
Invite additional users to collaborate on your Organization. For $10.00 per month per additional seat, spread the managerial tasks within your Join It profile across multiple administrators.
Owner Permissions - Owner permissions have access to all functionality and features within and Organization.
Manager Permissions - Manager permissions have access to most features within organizations, however there are certain functions that managers can not do.
- Managers can not bulk export a members list
- Managers can not bulk delete members
- Managers can not delete automations / connections
- Managers can not delete an organization
- Managers can not adjust Payout information via Join It (this can only be done directly in Stripe via the Stripe login)
Frontdesk Permissions - Frontdesk permissions are the most limited. Users with the frontdesk permission have limited access to the dashboard (logged in users with frontdesk permission will only see the Dashboard and Members table).
Frontdesk users can not make any major changes to the set up of an organization. Frontdesk users can only interact with membership records -- by adding members, looking up members, and editing members.
Now, let’s get started...
Step 1: invite additional administrators to your Join It profile
- From your Dashboard, go to 'Settings' and then click the 'Manage Admins' link
- Enter the name and primary contact email for the new administrator
- Select the appropriate account access level
- Click the “Invite Users” button to send an invitation email to the new administrator
Step 2: onboard the new administrator
- The new administrator will receive an invitation to setup an account and collaborate in the Join It account
- Once they click the confirmation link from the invitation email, they will be invited to sign up for Join It by verifying their email and creating a password
Step 3: collaborate!
- From here, you are all set to team up with other administrators within your organization. Divide and conquer!
Request for Feedback
We're just rolling out this feature, so we're excited to hear from Organizations that have been requesting this functionality. If you have a minute, then let us know what you think!