We integrated with Kindful to make sure your member data is able to seamlessly sync to a powerful and Intuitive donor management system.
Features of the integration
- Simple configuration of which members are added to your donor database
- Associate membership dues with certain Kindful campaigns
- Automatically create Kindful profiles when members join your organization
- Automatically charge recurring membership fees and send notifications if cards on file are declined or expired
- Member profiles on Join It are annotated with a note indicating that the data was properly synced to Kindful
Connecting the platform
Setting up the connection is quick and easy:
- Sign up for you account on Join It and go through the onboarding process to get your initial set-up.
- To connect your Kindful account, navigate to the 'Automations' section of Join It.
- Select the card that's labeled 'Kindful'.
- If you haven't already connected your Kindful account, then you'll be prompted to click on the button that says "Connect Kindful" and then login with your Kindful credentials.
- Select which membership types you want to be included in the setup of this automation (you can select 'All Members' or a single membership type).
- Select the Kindful 'Campaign' that you want your members automatically associated with.
- Click 'Create Automation' and you're all set! All new Members will be automatically added.
Common question: Will members in Join It duplicate with donors in Kindful?
When creating the payment/donation in Kindful, Kindful will attempt to match on email address, so that when there is a matching email address, there will not be a duplicate record created. :)
If you're having any issues, unsure of how the integration is expected to work, or have any questions -- then please contact us.