Syncing your membership database to other platforms is a core tenant of Join It's functionality. Campaign Monitor is a powerful email marketing and automation platform that can easily be configure to compliment your use of Join It.
To connect Campaign Monitor and make sure your new members are automatically added to the appropriate Campaign Monitor list, follow these steps:
- Sign up for you account on Join It and go through the onboarding process to get your initial set-up.
- To connect your Campaign Monitor account, navigate to the 'Automations' section of Join It.
- Select the card that's labeled 'Campaign Monitor'.
- If you haven't already connected your Campaign Monitor account, then you'll be prompted to click on the button that says "Connect Campaign Monitor" and then login with your Campaign Monitor credentials.
- Select which membership types you want to be included in the setup of this automation (you can select 'All Members' or a single membership type).
- Select the Campaign Monitor 'Client' that owns the specific 'List' your trying to access.
- Select which Campaign Monitor 'List' you want your members automatically added to.
- Click 'Create Automation' and you're all set! All new Members will be automatically added.
Our goal at Join It is to make your life easier when managing your members. Automating the update of your Campaign Monitor 'Lists' with new members is just the first step!