With Join It, you can track many different dimensions of your member's lifecycle.
We support 5 different member statuses:
- Prospective: The prospective status can be given to members who are interested, but haven't committed to joining.
- Pending: The pending status can be given to members who have applied, but haven't been approved or payment hasn't been confirmed.
- Active: The active status is for your full members.
- Expired: The expired status is given to a member who their membership period expires and they haven't renewed.
- Cancelled: The cancelled status is given to members who had their membership cancelled.
Changing the status of a memberhip is easy:
- From the individual Membership Record
- Click on their current status label or the link that says 'Change Status'
- From there, you'll see different options that you can select from (if the respective membership is set to automatically re-bill, then cancelling the re-billing will be an option).
If you have any questions about this functionality, then please get in touch!