While Join It easily integrates with Stripe to process your online payments, we also support the tracking of members who wish to pay offline (whether through check, cash, or bank transfer).
Manually recording a payment from a member can be done in a few simple steps:
- Navigate to the 'Members' section
- Choose the member who is making the payment
- Click 'Add offline payment' button
- Record the value of the payment
- Determine whether this changes the status of the member
- Add a note, if desired
That's it! Once recorded, this offline payment record will be associated with this member.
We also now have a New Feature on our Growth and Total Package Subscriptions that allow for Member's to add in their own Offline payments!
- First you'll want to navigate to the 'Finances' tab, then click on 'Taxes & settings', on the right hand side you'll see the Offline payment option.
- There you can toggle on which Membership type's you wish to have the option of a Member adding in an Offline payment.
- Once the option is toggled on, member's will be able to have the option to choose to Join with adding in an Offline payment.
- If they choose to do so, they will be added into your Organization as a 'Pending' Member until an Admin within your Organization has approved the payment.
- Once an Admin has approved the payment, you can then switch that member's Status to 'Active.
As always, please let us know if you have any questions on this! :)